We spent three nights here and loved it. We were lucky to have one of the nearest rooms to the beach but all are but a stone's throw away. We came here to watch the magnificent sunsets and chill out before travelling home and we succeeded both. The staff were friendly and the grounds are immaculate.
Only downside to North Redington Beach is that there appeared to be nowhere to eat after 2pm so you have to drive to eat but apart from that we could not fault the area nor the Sails.
Next trip to Florida, we will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Sails Resort And Apartment Hotel North Redington Beach
- Sails Resort And Apartment Hotel
- Sails Hotel And Apartment
- Sails Resort And Apartment Motel North Redington Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The tropically landscaped Sails Resort Apartment Motel is directly on the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, one of the safest beaches in the U.s. & in a quiet area. Located centrally to St. Petersburg, Clearwater and Tampa.Our apartments are spacious and comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. There is daily maid service (except Sundays and Holidays), so your time will be free for fun and relaxation. All bedrooms are furnished with 2 double beds or 1 double and 1 twin. Sleeper sofas in Living Rooms.All open out to our spacious grounds with 200' beach frontage and sun deck, 20' X 40' heated pool, sun-hut, gas barbecue, guest laundry on premises, shuffleboard, phones in rooms, wall to wall carpeting, free WIFI and all this and more in a friendly atmosphere. ... more less