Just returned from our trip to the gulf. Had a great time the weather was wonderful. The Sail Resort has a great location right on the beach, can't be beat, the grounds are extremely well maintained and clean, thats the good. However, the rooms are not so well maintained. Old furniture, very worn carpet, loud air conditioners (we had to turn it off to watch tv), dirty filters in the air conditioners, no bath extras (soap, shampoo, etc), and very scratchy and old towels. With all that said I could live with that because I didn't come to Florida to spend time in a motel room. The only thing that got me was the added $10 per day to have a visitor. I was not sure what that covered and was not told about it until we were already there. All and all had a great stay but will probably not stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Sails Resort And Apartment Hotel
- Sails Resort And Apartment Hotel North Redington Beach
- Sails Hotel And Apartment
- Sails Resort And Apartment Motel North Redington Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The tropically landscaped Sails Resort Apartment Motel is directly on the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, one of the safest beaches in the U.s. & in a quiet area. Located centrally to St. Petersburg, Clearwater and Tampa.Our apartments are spacious and comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. There is daily maid service (except Sundays and Holidays), so your time will be free for fun and relaxation. All bedrooms are furnished with 2 double beds or 1 double and 1 twin. Sleeper sofas in Living Rooms.All open out to our spacious grounds with 200' beach frontage and sun deck, 20' X 40' heated pool, sun-hut, gas barbecue, guest laundry on premises, shuffleboard, phones in rooms, wall to wall carpeting, free WIFI and all this and more in a friendly atmosphere. ... more less