“Sandalwood condo 232 was great.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sandalwood Beach Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Redington Beach
Sandalwood Beach Resort
Save Saved
You added Sandalwood Beach Resort to your Saves list
17100 Gulf Boulevard, North Redington Beach, FL 33708   |
Special Offer
10% OFF WEEK-STAY
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Sandalwood condo 232 was great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stayed in room 232 and found it quite nice, clean and comfortable. Everything I needed was there, the staff was friendly and helpful and it was close to everything. I will stay in 232 for my future visit!

Room Tip: Again, I enjoyed staying in 232.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

104 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I stayed with my two sisters, so we had a room that was like an efficiency. The bathroom/dressing area was as big as the sleeping/sitting area. Very friendly staff. There were a lot of families there. The beach is steps away and very beautiful. My next stay, I hope to get a room on the beach. We overlooked the pool, which was fine, but without kids with me, I'll request the ocean view instead.

Room Tip: I didn't see a fitness center, so don't know if they had one. Small restaurant, but at leas...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I Just got back from staying at SANDALWOOD BEACH RESORT. I was in ROOM 358wonderful room. GREAT view of the ocean .BUT the MANGEMENT there was AWFUL. THOSE ladies there are not NICE. AND they messed the dates I was suppose to be there JUNE 29-JULY6. THEY had us checking out on FRIDAY. And I had 2 teens with us and we had to pay extra for them because of there ages which where 16,17. You feel like you are in prison there. We had to wear wrist bands and didn't want you to have guest there to visit. I read the reviews before I went but I didn't listen but believe this the reviews are right about the rudeness. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here about 15 years ago it was great then and even better now! The room was clean and well kept. The pool was great the staff was friendly and the new restaurant was great the kids had a blast and so did we. We will be back for sure

• Stayed June 2013
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This beach place is in a great location for enjoying the beautiful shoreline of the gulf. It is surrounded by many delicious restaurants. It is not luxurious but when you plan to stay on the beach all day who cares? Go to the Shubee Shack across the street and to Sweet Sage just 3 blocks south of the resort on Gulf Blvd. Both places have amazing food!

Room Tip: Try to get beach front but all of the rooms are nice and they all have kitchens! Th Pool is right in...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Clearwater, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Have been coming here for over 10 years during the summer for a week for a "Family Reunion- Vacation." It is true that some of the rooms are dated and need some work. But most of them are kept up and each "owner" (of the respected rooms) strives to provide that they are in above average if not very good shape. All the rooms are clean, and all of them are priced fairly. The resort is on the gulf side so you have direct access to the beach. It is also not surrounded by a bunch of other motels/ hotels. Most of the guests that come here are families and couples with kids. They strive in not letting the "spring breaker/weekender" young adults in that would destroy and disrupt the place.

Room Tip: The penthouses are always excellent choices; as well as the first floor beach access rooms and the b...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My wife and I just returned home from a great vacation. I wanted to write and others know
that we found a really Quaint Condo Motel. Its not in a popular area just a few other motels.
We walked in to see and find out rates. The lady at the desk was very friendly and showed us several rooms and we ended up staying for a week. The price was right and the room was spotless. Everytime you walk thru the lobby you always get a friendly hello. Beautiful pool and
right on the beach.. Great place to stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in a gulf side room. Very nice room looked to have been updated recently.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Sandalwood Beach Resort? Share your experiences!