“Special Birthday Treat” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Billows Apartment Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Redington Beach
Billows Apartment Motel
You added Billows Apartment Motel to your Saves list
16813 Gulf Blvd., North Redington Beach, FL 16813   |
Beverley, England
“Special Birthday Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Had great time here. The Motel is in a fantastic position, close to both beach, restaurants, bars, Post Office etc. The Owners are lovely people, and we met some really nice guests who were staying there. A lot of them had been there for a good lengthy break, and most had been there many times before. Looking forward to staying there again in the future

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank GeoffgibsonUK

manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stay here every year it's the best place in redington really feel at home wouldn't stay any where else the rooms are clean and if you stay on the second floor you get a sea view which is right across the street your close to bars and places to eat crazy golf and I can recommend a place a bit further down called caddys on the beach a great place for food and live music but most of all the staff are great Dana and joe .

• Stayed July 2012
4 Thank Robmcfc
Erie, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We have stayed in this area several times, but never here. I called a couple other places, but it was quite expensive. When I checked here, the rate was so reasonable, I asked if I could come look at it first. It was a very small room with a king size bed, love seat. little table, little kitchenette and a little bathroom, but it was very clean and as I mentioned very affordable, so we took it. Our room was closest to the road, which can be busy, but I wear ear plugs at night and my husband is hard of hearing, so that was not a problem. After checking in, we went down the road to play mini golf and later we had dinner at the Conch Republic. I thought it was worth what we paid.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
9 Thank Chewystu
Logandale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I have family in the area and got sick. Rather then stay with them and infect all, I took a room at Billows. This place could have been a typical, old run down overpriced spot, instead what I found was a meticulously maintained facility. Fresh paint, attentively cared for. Very reasonably priced. Next time we're in the neighborhood we'll be staying here.

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
11 Thank gschwob
Edinburgh
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Positive:
Great location close to beach and cafes/bar
Good size pool
Clean towels every day
Good price

Negative:
Arrived on Friday, room was not not cleaned untill following Saturday, 8 nights with no clean sheets, toilet cleaned or buckets removed.

Was shouted at for the type of sun lotion I use (piz buin) and accused of getting it over towels - I hadn't. This was upsetting and ruined the rest of the stay.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
5 Thank diamond1212
tampa florida usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

LOVE. The staff. The must friendly. People that you could ever meet wonderful. Rates daily and weekly lots of space. Fresh cleans towels daily delivered. To your room without asking. I could recommend. This place to a friend. Or family close to bar. And grills or even convenient. Store

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank johnnetta h
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

I spent a week here in July 2011 in an apartment motel with my son. Very quiet and charming. Family owned and operated. Donna, the owner, is so kind and we felt totally safe and enjoyed our stay. Beach is directly across the street and facility is very convenient to shopping and great food. Very clean rooms and beautiful setting with relaxing views and pool that we got good use of. I cannot express how much we enjoyed our vacation. I will definitely be back to this hidden treasure. Thx Donna!!

Joann W .

#3 of 15 in Madeira Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 564 reviews
Courtyard St. Petersburg Clearwater / Madeira Beach
Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach
Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilto...
#1 of 6 in North Redington Beach
Sun Burst Inn
Sun Burst Inn
#1 of 1 in Indian Shores
4.5 of 5 stars 184 reviews

Been to Billows Apartment Motel? Share your experiences!