“fabulous ram sea” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ram Sea Condominiums

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Redington Beach
Ram Sea Condominiums
You added Ram Sea Condominiums to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Condominium   |   17200 Gulf Boulevard, North Redington Beach, FL 33708   |
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
“fabulous ram sea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2006

We stayed in condo no 402 ( 1 bedroom) for 3 nights and found the accomodation to be perfect. We had a good sized bedroom with tv and a walk in closet with extra drawer space and loads of hanging/storage for your clothes. The kitchen area was fabulous and had everything you would need. The bathroom was small but had everything you would need with more storage and a good shower. There was a breakfast bar separating the kitchen from the large comfortable well furnished lounge / diner leading on to a good sized and well furnished balcony. The views fron the balcony were simply breathtaking with the most fantastic sunsets I have ever seen, you might just see some dolphins as we did. The only slight inconvenience that we had was that we could not find a hairdryer or airer for drying your clothes, but hey it was not life threatning and might have been hiding somewhere that we did not see.
We would have no hesitation in recommending the Ram Sea and will hopefully be booking it again next year

• Stayed May 2006

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Burnsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2006

Our first stay at Ram Sea was in 1992 when we shared a 2 bdrm unit w 2 guests, one of which requires wheelchair accomodations. We loved the location and room and returned in March 2006.

A locking door closes off the Master bdrm (parking lot view) and private bath down a hall just inside the unit entrance. A 2nd locking door provides access to 2nd bdrm and bath, kitchen and living room. A large balcony off the livingrm provides ocean front views. The unit is bright, clean, with full size appliances in well stocked kitchen. An elevator provides easy luggage transport and wheelchair access to upper floor rms.

The swimming pool and hot tub are right on the beach. The dry sand is fine and soft w areas of accumulated broken seashells. At the shoreline, the wet sand compacts to a hard surface more comfortable when wearing jogging shoes if going for long walks or running.
The area has plenty of restaurants, 2 supermarkets, and heavy road traffic. Visitors to the area seem to be mostly retirees. If you are under 30 yrs and looking to meet/mix/party with a similar group, there are better beaches.

• Stayed March 2006
Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2005

Three of us stayed at Ram Sea from Oct 8 - 15, 2005. We have stayed at this property a number of times in the past. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit. The condo is very well equipped. Just about anything you need in the kitchen is available. There was a TV in each bedroom, as well as one in the living room, with VCR.

Nice pool with lots of loungers. There is a communal BBQ if you want to grill anything. A laundry if you need to clean clothes. Linens are changed mid week, and they leave plenty of spare towels in the vanity.

Lots of chairs and tables on the balcony. The view of the gulf is awesome, beatiful sunsets. There are plenty of reasonably priced restaurants in the area.

• Stayed October 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2005

My family decided on a last minute trip to Florida after we got REALLY cheap airfare to Tampa. We knew we wanted to go to the beach ... but didn't really know where. After tons of Internet research and using Trip Advisor, we decided on the Ram Sea Condo. We were a little nervous, because we knew nothing about the area. What a great decision we made.

We had a 1 BR, and it had plenty of space. The kitchen was very well stocked. The location is great with a wonderful view. Being on the beach is great as you can go from the beach to the pool to the hot tub. Having free high-speed internet was a plus. We were there for a week and after 3 days, our towels were changed by housekeeping. I was pleasantly surpised by this. I was planning to do laundry that night - so I didn't have to do the towels.

We enjoyed our stay and would defintely recommend this place.

• Stayed October 2005
Florence KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2005

This review is for Ram Sea Condominiums in North Redington Beach, Fl. My most recent stay was 7/16/05 - 7/23/05. I have stayed at the Ram Sea 3 previous times. I am not an owner nor do I know any of the owners. I live in Florence, KY (about 13 miles from Cincinnati).

Accomodations:
You have the option of renting a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom condo by the day, week, or month. I have stayed in all three types of condo's. The 1 bedroom has 1 full bath, the 2 bedroom has 2 full baths, and the 3 bedroom has 2 or 3 full baths (offers both). I have had 2 2 bedroom units and both have been on the corner of the building so you not only had the balcony view of the water but a side view as well...all I can say is beautiful!! The master bedroom in the 3 bedroom also has a sliding glass door onto the balcony. You can lay on your bed, look out the door and see the Gulf of Mexico. Each condo I have stayed in has been very nice. I have had absolutely no problems or issues any of my visits. All have full kitchens (you can cook as little or as much as you like), breakfast bar, eating area, and a living room with balcony overlooking the Gulf. It is a spectacular view. When making reservations, they can guarantee the type of room you want but not a specific unit. So far it's worked out well and I am planning on a return trip in April 06.

Staff:
The staff is very helpful. I always seem to have a ton of questions prior to each trip and I send off an email and have an answer within 24 hours. One particular lady went over and above when I thought everyone had their stuff out of the room and I put all the keys in the after hours box. Imagine my surprise when I realized we needed to get back into the room and no keys. The lady came in early and helped us out and would not accept the lock out room charge.

Beach:
The beach is beautiful. It's clean. It's not overcrowded. There are chair/umbrella rentals, jet ski's, aqua bikes, etc. The chair rental is kind of expensive but we went to the local CVS and purchased chairs for the week and left them there for the next people to visit. Other visits I have rented the chairs (double lounges with umbrella). They are nice and convenient if you don't mind the cost. I noticed quite a few people left their outside tent shelters and chairs out on the beach for the entire week they were there. No one bothered it. The only thing that bothered it was when a storm would blow in but people left it alone.

Pool/Jacuzzi area:
There are tiki huts you can sit at around the pool and jacuzzi. It is a very relaxing atmosphere. You can be in either the jacuzzi or pool and see the Gulf of Mexico. There is nothing fancy about either one of these but our family enjoyed the heck out of them never the less.

Things to do:
I like this place because it is not as touristy as say Clearwater Beach where there is wall to wall people. There is plenty of options to eat within walking distance and plenty of things to do within a 10 minute drive. You are about a 10 minute drive to John's Pass. There is a Hilton next door so you can walk up from the beach and get a drink and listen to the music played.

Overall:
I think this is a great value for the money. The rooms in my opinion are very reasonable. I think of this as more of a family atmosphere vs. a party atmosphere.

Sentimental:
My first visit to the Ram Sea was to surprise my mom for her 60th birthday with a few days on the beach. She fell in love with this place. A few months later we came down for our summer vacation and she was with us. On our last night there as we were sitting on the balcony listening to the water and looking at the stars, she said if she died tonight she would die a happy woman being in the place she loved most with the people she loved most. Well, as life played itself out my mother died 9 days after our vacation. So, not only do I think this is a fantastic place, a great place to relax with your family, a great value for the money, it holds a special place in my heart because my mom loved it so much and we created some special memories.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2003

I think I found a little slice of heaven here! My mom and I came here for a birthday getaway. I will admit to being a bit nervous booking a room over the internet, you are not always sure that the pictures are true to form. I was pleasantly surprised. We had a 1 bedroom and it was spacious. The living room view was awesome - from the living room you look out the sliding glass doors and the only thing you see is the balcony, the Gulf, and the sky. Breathtaking!

While this is not a touristy area, there is plenty to do. There are chair rentals, ski doo, and other toy rentals. The fishing pier is within walking distance. A quick drive takes you to John's Pass. A quick drive takes you to many restaurants.

The staff was awesome! Very helpful before my arrival and during.

There is no doubt this is my favorite place in Florida and I plan many return trips. In my book, North Redington Beach is number one in FL.

Thanks for a great relaxing vacation!

Kelly Cooper

Been to Ram Sea Condominiums? Share your experiences!