“Not Going Here Again” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Englewood, Florida, United States
“Not Going Here Again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

my family went here and thought the place itself was tastefully decorated. My son and I are both in wheelchairs, The bathrooms even though have a handicapped stall were not accessible at all. the service was slow, food came my food was barely warm. my son's ribs looked old and were tasteless. my husbands pasta was full of oil. told the manager that we weren't impressed and what was wrong. He offered a free piece of pie, yet when the bill came we were charged for the FREE pie. Never going back

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

North Port, Florida
“Not Recommended”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

As a local, we really had hoped that this restaurant would be good. We went there once and had breakfast, at which time I had found a hair in my omelet, eggs were undercooked in my husband's meal and my son was not satisfied with his food either. Approximately 6 months later, we figured that we would give it another try....My son ordered the pot roast, which was recommended by the server. It was similar to canned food and he took two bites and was finished. His fork stood up in the mashed potatoes. My husband's pastrami sandwich was very generic for a European owned restaurant...some meat thrown on two pieces of bread (could've done that at home). My greek salad was a head of lettuce with a scoop of mustard potato salad thrown in the middle. Needless to say, when the server came to the table to take our plates away, they were ALL full and she didn't even pick up on it-My husband and son are both healthy men and a professional server should know that if literally two bites are taken out of each plate, the customers are not happy. Granted, we didn't complain and maybe we should have, but at this point we have decided that we will just avoid ever going back-and as locals, we will not ever recommend this place to anybody else.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Kitchener, Canada
“Decent food, ok service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

We came here for dinner with a local. The service was so, so..no refills were offered until we flagged down the staff (which took a while). The food was decent, I had the chicken Parmesan with a pasta side. The chicken parmesan was great, nice crust with stringy cheese...however, the pasta was only so, so, with not a lot of flavour in the sauce.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, Ontario Canada
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Loved the food at this restaurant, but the service was surprisingly mediocre. It wasn't bad, just nothing to write home about. I had prime rib on a croissant which was spectacular. Had to wait a while for the waitress to come back before I could get a refill on my drink.

Visited January 2014
North Port, Florida
“Breakfast with style for next to nothing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is one of the best restaurants in North Port. The week-day breakfasts can't be beat and the service is great.Always a friendly greeting by the hostess and a pleasant place to enjoy a meal.

• Visited January 2014