“Decent food, overpriced breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 54 Restaurants in North Port
Cuisines: American
Washington
“Decent food, overpriced breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Party of 4 adults for breakfast. Most breakfasts were just south on $10. Several pages back in the menu you'll find the 55 & over selections with smaller portions and lower prices. Actually, the portions on the senior menu were just right. The service was slow but friendly. She also brought us a sampler plate from the bakery.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Evansville, Indiana
“Poor Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I went here for lunch, when I walked in, no one was at the front to greet me at a table, this restaurant was not busy, after a few minutes a girl peeked around a corner to ask me to wait a minutes an she would be able to take me to a table. It was fine. So I waited a few minutes. After getting a table, I waited a couple minutes to get a drink, than after I finish my drink, a waitress came over to get my food order, only took 7 minutes to get my salad and never seen the waitress again, I had to go up to the counter to get my check. Poor service!!! Again this place was no busy!!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
North Port, Florida
“Perkins stays with their reputation from up North”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

As with prior past experiences at other perkins locations, the service here was standard for their reputation. The waitresses were not welcoming or friendly. They did their job and that was about it. They did not go out of their way to make sure that our dining experience was 'superior' at all.

The food was excellent though, I must say. The hubby got the Southern Fried Chicken Biscuit Platter and was in love. I ordered mine from the Farmers Market Fresh section, the Roasted Vegetable and Egg Stack. A special. Oven-roasted, seasoned medley of zucchini, red onions, baby portabella mushrooms, sweet red peppers and oven-roasted russet potatoes. Topped with two basted or scrambled eggs. I got mine without the hollandaise sauce and toast. It was absolutely delicious.

I would definitely return here, as Perkins food surpasses Denny's by a land slide, even with the meh service.

Visited July 2013
“Great breakfast everytime”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We go there at least once or twice during our stay in North Port for breakfast and it is always good and consistant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Server Mara is excellent ! Food great but she is the best server! Good value pricing. Fresh desserts

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere