“I hestiate to write this review becase I selfishly want to keep this place to myself, I don't want to share!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chaang Thai Express

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 51 restaurants in North Port
Cuisines: Thai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am in love with their curry, I cannot say enough about this place. Just thinking about my experience is making me salivate. I live about 15 mins from this place, and you cannot get authentic Thai like this anywhere else in the USA. I am beyond pleased with everything from the food, o the service and right down to the sweet little women that served me. I want to take her home and pay her to cook for me only. All I can say is go go go!

100% Recommend
uartsstgmgr
“Amazing! The best I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I have died and gone to heaven! A coworker and I ordered from here and didn't notice how far it was from our location. We picked up the takeout anyway and oh my god this was worth a plane ride! The vegetables and my shrimp were PERFECT noting was over looked everything had been handled with care and love. My fiancee and I had tried another Thai restaurant and he did NOT have a good experience this will blow his mind and give him the experience everyone deserves! This place definitely stands out above the rest!

Orlando, Florida
“The only place I have had better is in Thailand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I cannot even begin to tell you how awesome this food is, the women whom I have dealt with is so professional and sweet. Her curry is out of this world amazing. I have had authentic Thai food in Thailand during my time in the Navy, after one bite I swore I was back there again. If you haven't been you need to go, you owe it to yourself to experience this authentic cuisine!

Kalamazoo
“Traditional Thai at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Simple, authentic Thai at its very best. Have it made your way, Bang, the owner, will produce your favorites while you wait, Masaman, Pad Thai, all flavors of curry, just add your choice of protein (chicken, pork, beef, shrimp, fish, duck or scallops) and you will be eating the real thing. Bang will make it any way you like, mild, medium, hot, hotter! Enjoy!

• Visited March 2013