“Once and done for us...” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
PA
4 attraction reviews
“Once and done for us...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I am glad we took some time to check this place out as it was interesting to try. I do agree, it is like the set of the movie Cocoon!! There are in water exercise classes going on with the elderly. Kinda cute but not my thing. The water its self had a sulfur smell but wasn't too bad. Being in the water was a little gross but I like the clear waters of the Carribean. I also didn't swim straight across the middle where it is the deepest (over 200 ft). You can buy noodles there but would bring my own if you have one. We ate there and the menu had very healthy options and the food was very good. The grounds seem well kept and the staff was friendly. We did not feel any medicinal effects on our muscles but were relaxed when we left:)

Visited December 2012

• Polish first
Buffalo, New York
5 attraction reviews
“Disappointed. Save your money.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We (there were five of us) took the drive to Warm Mineral Springs on a cloudy day so the temperature was about 77*. The place was as advertised - beautiful scenery, clean, healthly food, easy access to the pond, but the water was by no means 87* warm nor theraputic in nature. We came away chilled and achier than when we arrived. I hope in the future they can unclog the sulfur vein to the pond for a much more helpful physical experience.

Visited February 2013
Venice, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Warm Mineral springs”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Everyone goes into the same water, you see people with different skin problems and different ailments.
would not go back.

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Good day out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

My friends and I had a very good time here. We did an aqua class had a swim had lunch and rested. Good fun and it must do you good.

Visited December 2012
Florida
91 attraction reviews
“Florida at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

For all the negative responses from people - next time go to an amusement park in Florida, stand in line for an hour for a 1 minute ride and do not enjoy the real Florida. Clerks at front were super friendly and helpful. The spring was surrounded with places to sit, enjoy and relax in the beauty of Florida. The spring itself was amazing. At the beginning of the day it was very clear toward the afternoon became a little cloudy. Very refreshing and relaxing. I felt good all over when I left the spring at 4:30. We spent almost the entire day floating around in the spring. Met people from all over the United Staes and Europe. Exercise classes were free and loads of fun. Lifeguards were attentive. Meals and smoothies at the cafe were very good and not too pricey. We were able to eat outside and enjoy the beautiful day and the scenery. This is not an upscale spa but still very nice. You do need to book your spa space early. A covered space for those who want to keep out of the sun is available. If you stay at Warm Springs Motel admission is only twelve dollars. Full price is twenty dollars and is well worth it. Grounds were well kept.

Visited January 2013