“Absolutely the worst besides stuff of Bellys” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
North Port
“Absolutely the worst besides stuff of Bellys”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I tried there food on three separate times two breakfast one dinner .The food made me vomit one time . I wasn't sick either . Second time staff was cold and rude . Last time was dinner meat was tough and Grosse. I wouldn't ever go there again its a rip off and nasty.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Spring City, Tennessee
“Consistently good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

We found ourselves at the Family Table twice during a two week vacation in North Port. Once for lunch and once for dinner. Lunch special are excellent and usually include soup or salad. That day the soup was clam chowder so I had to have it. It was excellent. It was served with a grouper fish sandwich. You had a choice of fried or blacken. I choose blacken and it was excellent. Everyone in the group of 4 had the same, some had it fried.
Dinner special are great too. They also include soup or salad. My husband had the grouper fingers and when they arrive he got 8 of them. He ate 4 and we took 4 home and we both had fish taco with them the next day. Excellent! I had the grouper dinner broiled. I have seen a bigger piece of fish, but it was adequate with the soup and potato. A friend in the group had the spaghetti dinner, and what a huge portion....He said it was very very good and took home a big doggy bad. The waiter even took the box back to the kitchen and put on another scoop of sauce on the left overs. What a deal. Good food shared with good friends. We will return when ever we are in North Port.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, OK service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

We found this restaurant as we were driving south on US 41. Decided to give it a try. The service was slow but the food was very good. Started with a small dinner salad which was very cold and good. We both ordered the fried chicken...it was about the best restaurant chicken I've ever had. Not at all greasy but very tasty. We would go back if we were in the area again.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
new london, nh
“a lucky find on a lousy strip of road”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We tried to get in to Bob Evans, but there was a long wait at two, and so we drove on, spotted cars in front of this place, and thought, why not try it out...and it was delightful. The food was very fresh, served promptly, and was accompanied by great service. I like Grouper, and they had it on the menu at a reasonable cost, and there was ample salad as well. We will go back, and have told our friends in Fort Myers it is worth the trip.

Visited January 2014
North Port, Florida
“So-so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

My family and I have been here a couple of times. Each time we go we say "maybe it'll be better this time". Well three times and we're done. The service is slow, the meals are nothing to write home about and the prices are not a very good value. We tried to keep an open mind but I don't think we'll be returning.

• Visited October 2013