“Always delightful.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
East Aurora, New York
“Always delightful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I don't what people are complaining about. Food is very French- great baguette sandwiches, real crepes, & homemade soups. Everything is high quality and fresh. Stop in for great pastries, egg dishes, crepes & more for breakfast. Lunch includes wonderful sandwiches, salads & quiche. We ordered take out sandwiches for a picnic - so perfect. This morning I enjoyed a simple smoked salmon, tomato, red onion sandwich on fresh baguette and my husband had an egg, cheese & sausage sandwich on a croissant. The delicious coffee and friendly service made it a prefect welcome to the area we love to visit every year.

New York City, New York
“Good Food... Terrible service...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

A restaurant must balance food with the ability to treat people with respect. I enjoy the food enough to stop in when convenient, but consistently slow service, and I mean every time prevents me from making this a regular stop.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Parkland, Florida
“Great place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were up in Singer Island this weekend at our Marriott Timeshare and after Sunday mass we decided to ride around and see what was on the Island. We saw the Paris In Town Cafe and my husband being part French wanted to have lunch there.

Place is adorabe and the food was fantastic. Tables are a little close together since place is tiny, but some nice people ended up sitting next to us with the most adorable baby and we had a very nice chat.

We had the French Onion Soup and it was one of the best we ever had. I had the Quiche Lorriane and it was fantastic and my hubby had a Pate Sandwich that he said was delicious. I also had the flour free chocolate dessert and it was yummy. There iced coffee drink was outstanding.

We would ride back up there (almost an hour away from our home) just to have another Sunday lunch there. It would be well worth the ride.

Prices are very reasonable also. Service was a little slow, since place was packed but it was worth the wait and we were not in a hurry so it didn't matter.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
David, Panama
“Food is okay, not great and service the same !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Tried two soups, french onion and soup of the day, a tomato eggplant and my liked her very much and mine was good but short of outstanding. Service needs some help as they employ the french way, when we get to you we get to you. No suggestion we we asked as it was our first visit so we just took a stab at it. Panini was tasty and the salad was fresh as it complimented the soup. Water served in plastic cups,, not very french, I mean throw away plastic cup type, could improve with real glasses. As I said food is okay not outstanding but a clean decent place to go if your are snacking eating a sandwich or a desert.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Not the Same”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

We have been visiting this cafe for years when visiting from NYC, but have found the quality of the food to have declined over the last year. I used to love the typical French fare, especially the French Onion Soup, but the last time I had it, the soup lacked flavor, the color was off (probably because they didn't prepare the onions correctly), and the broth was weak. The restaurant doesn't have the same, friendly ambiance as before either. We think the owners/chef are taking too many short cuts and hoping their customers won't notice. Wrong! We certainly did.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
ParisInTown, Manager at Paris In Town Le Cafe, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
When food is prepared fresh daily by real people, it can vary. It is possible then, that the mark is not hit one day on a certain item. We depend on our loyal and caring Customers to give us their honest and helpful feedback, which is truly best delivered in the moment – how can we change something we only hear about several days later? We encourage this type of supportive communication and take pride in the helpful friendly service we have become known for. We are sorry your visit was disappointing and would again encourage you to talk to the staff that is here to ensure that the quality of Paris In Town remains consistently strong.