“Best Thai Food I've had in years!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Thai
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
“Best Thai Food I've had in years!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

This Family of four just ate the best thai food we've had in years! Started off the meal with the Curry Puffs and tried three different Curries for our entrees. The noodle dish was savory. Curries were served mild, medium and spicy. The vegetables were fresh and portions large.
The restaurant was clean and our waitress never missed a beat. We appreciate that the owner spent several minutes chatting to us.
The owner, his chef wife and staff served us with great customer service, smiles, and cuisine that left our stomachs full and our souls satisfied. Excellent food and value. We'll be back soon.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lake Worth, Florida, USA
“Thai at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Some say you can't duplicate on perfection, I disagree. This location is a cut above. Great location, great ambiance. Pad Thai is exceptional. Tony is a most gracious host! More than a dinner, an experience!

“Amazing food :-)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I allow the chef to choose my food by offering the main ingredient. Like chicken or shrimp. Fantastic use of spices!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“No Jasmine Rice :(”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

It's a very clean & friendly place , the portions were very small But the rice was soggy and old and cooked with too much water, and it was NOT Jasmine rice it was cheap white rice that was sitting in a rice cooker all day long. If you are Asian and cook rice like everyday you know what I mean :( so to me it was Not a good Thai Dinner , Thai food is nothing with out Jasmine rice ! and I'm Thai and I know my rice. The flavors are basic here , they need more herbs , we started with the fried spring rolls they were missing fresh herbs like green onions and cilantro so they tasted plain.

We also had the Pad Thai and it was missing the Tamarind, so it was very bland also the noodles were over cooked they soaked them too long in the water before stir frying them so it made them clump together and break apart and it ruined the texture of the rice noodles.

We also had a garlic shrimp the veggies were over cooked and soggy and it was missing fresh herbs. I asked the server if he could have the cook add some thai basil when he cooks it and he said No , they don't go together lol what's Thai garlic shimp with out Thai basil ? This is Amatuer Thai cooking.

Service was great but the food is not true Thai food it's Americanized Thai food, Ive been to several Thai restraunts all over Florida while on vacation and the Thai food in Florida is not very Good but this place is just Ok when you don't want fast food.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Thank you, Tony!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My friends and I have been following the owner, Tony, since he had Jasmine Thai on Haverhill Rd in West Palm Beach. Then we followed him to Sabai Thai in Boynton, but I was really excited to see him in our area once again, at Sabai Thai 2 in North Palm Beach. There were lots of tables available since it's off season, but when the snow birds get back I'm sure the place will be packed. His food is so flavorful. I love the green curry with Thai eggplant. My friend had the seafood soup and said she's never tasted anything like it! For me it's hard to go there without a big crowd of friends, as they all want to join in when they hear where I'm going! Be sure to go try Sabai Thai 2!!

• Visited July 2013