I booked this as a Top Secret hotel and was told the ratings were high. I paid $179. This is a 2-star at best- not worth $100. After booking, I read that I had to pay more at check-in. It ended up to be $21 more. The grounds/pool looked nasty, and the bathroom was dirty-filth and trash on floor. I went and bought cleansers and cleaned it myself. The bed WAS comfortable. There was a 1" crack under door I stuffed towels in to keep insects out (or in)? Also NO ELEVATOR-had to haul luggage upstairs. Restaurant was good. I should have stayed on the interstate and saved $ for a nicer hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Travelodge Monaco/N Miami/Sunny Isles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Monaco/n Miami/Sunny Isles Hotel North Miami Beach
- Travelodge Sunny Isles Beach
- Travelodge North Miami Beach
- Travel Lodge North Miami Beach
- North Miami Beach Travel Lodge
- North Miami Beach Travelodge