This hotel won't be here for ever. It sits between monstrous high rise hotel/apartments and denotes a bygone era. My husband and I found it charming. It is right on the beach. As we checked in, an old couple arrived from New York and had clearly been coming for years. They knew all the staff, who hugged them warmly and they headed for the rooms facing the beach, that they had spent many happy holidays in.
Buses run regularly to & from the South beach/Art Deco area outside the hotel, with a one way fare of $2 or a multi ticket at $5/day, and the option to transfer to the down town area. This hotel is a good value option to see local sights.
There are many restaurants in the area and a Publix supermarket a short walk away.
The hotel is old, but the rooms have everything you might need. The walls are thin and we don't tend to be used to this now. Our neighbours did not make too much noise or stay up all night but I guess in the height of the season this could be a lot worse. Younger people would probably not worry at all.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Monaco/N Miami/Sunny Isles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Monaco/n Miami/Sunny Isles Hotel North Miami Beach
- Travelodge Sunny Isles Beach
- Travelodge North Miami Beach
- Travel Lodge North Miami Beach
- North Miami Beach Travel Lodge
- North Miami Beach Travelodge