“Amazing experience!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
Activities: Kayaking, Mountain biking
More attraction details
Owner description: Kayaking, canoeing, mountain biking, hiking, and gift store. Our self-guided trips or guided eco-adventures offer close-up views of mangrove trails, manatees, dolphins and other natural wonders! Great for beginners. Large groups welcome. Now offering fishing kayaks! Afterwards, come visit the Historical Blue Marlin Fish House Restaurant, famous for its smoked fish.
“Amazing experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

You are really missing out if you don't do this on your vacation!!! Very affordable (about $30-$40), and very relaxing! Kayaks and canoes already in the water at the state park beach, and your choice of venturing into the open clear waters with mansions bordering the Miami shorelines, or exploring the mangrove forrests...or both!

Miami
5 attraction reviews
“Great people, great adventure in the heart of Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Kayak the beautiful Biscayne Bay and the surrounding Oleta River with the help of this fantastic in park rental and tour service. The full moon paddles are amazing!

Visited December 2012
“Fantastic trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Having never been kayaking before so wasn't really sure what to expect. I needn't have had any worries. Everyone was so welcoming right from our enquiry email. We felt so prepared and safe on the water, with our own brilliant guide to show us the way and fill us in on all the info, from the history of the park to the types of pelicans fishing next to us. I have never been on such a personal tour. There was no rushing around in tight time frames. All in all an amazing experience...I can't believe our taxi driver hadn't heard of the park! This is definitely a must do trip whilst in Miami.

Lauderdale by the Sea, Florida
16 attraction reviews
“Great fun outdoors!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

This was much fun!! So glad I reserved at last moment and went. I saw a manatee right by my kayak on the way back in the mangrove tunnel! It was longer than 5ft. and within a couple of feet of my kayak. I was speechless at first, didn't realize they are so big! Melissa and Tim were excellent guides. I will be back.

Visited July 2012
“WOW WOW WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We went kayaking while on our honeymoon. This trip was the highlight for me!! When we reached the sandbar I was in heaven. People were friendly and everyone was having fun. The even had a couple hotdog delivery kayaks! That cracked me up. I would HIGHLY recommend going but PLEASE put on TONS of sunscreen!! I am fair skin and obviously didn't use enough. I burnt pretty bad.