“Well worthwhile!” 5 of 5 stars

Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Well worthwhile!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We travelled from Sydney, Australia and had a half day fishing today. Well worthwhile, caught several fish including a HUGE barracuda.. Very knowledgable staff too!

Visited August 2013

Piscataway, New Jersey
“Great Fishing Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

July 1, 2013 Great all day fishing trip! Caught 35 fish and 9 foot Hammerhead shark. Captain and mate knew their stuff and made it a great day.

Visited July 2013
Midland, Texas, United States
“Big Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have always dreamed of fishing offshore. I finally got my chance last week on the Therapy 4. Dang! These guys are so good! They have the experience and knowledge to help you get right to business. My 13 year old daughter wanted to reel in some of the catch... they graciously assisted her the entire way from the bite to the release. These guys were so cordial, I felt as if I had known them my whole life. It was a wonderful experience indeed! We caught maybe... 8 or 9 Bonita and a Barracuda that was at least 5 feet long. Ok, maybe it was only 4 feet but he was big, mean and ugly! I will recommend the Therapy 4 to anybody who wants to have a wonderful, action packed fishing trip!

Visited June 2013
South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“Holy Hammerhead!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We had such a great time with Pete and Bob! We started out trolling and caught a Bonito, but there wasn't much action so Pete and Bob decided to switch it up and throw out some lines for the big game fish. Pete said this would be either "zero or hero". The lines weren't down long when Bob noticed some action on one of them. Pete instructed our son on what to do. They were in control the whole time, but allowed our son to reel it in. It finally surfaced and was a Golden Scalloped Hammerhead. Pete and Bob landed it in the boat for measurement and to remove the hook. It was a beautiful 79". It was so wonderful to release it back into the ocean and watch it swim away. What a memorable day!

Visited June 2013