“Great Menu! Great Service! Trendy Atmosphere!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 35th Ave
Description: Conveniently situated at Restaurant Row at the Intracoastal Mall Plaza, step into Rouge and discover a boutique dining experience one will forever remember. Restaurateur Alex Podolny's newest dining masterpiece presents Global Cuisine amidst a spectacular view of the Intracoastal. Day or night, Rouge becomes your quintessential Casual Fine Dining destination. Call us today at 305.944.9997 to make a reservation to join us for dinner, brunch, special occasion dining or just because. We look forward to serving you. ~ Rouge Management Staff
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Menu! Great Service! Trendy Atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

I bought a groupon deal for dinner for 2. From the moment we walked in the service was amazing. The atmosphere is very trendy and reminded us of South Beach but was more laid back which we loved. We ordered the smoked scallops which were delicious but it was a smaller portion than what we expected. For dinner we had the braised short ribs, delcious but there is a thick glaze sauce, and the black grouper with lobster mashed potatoes, both were amazing and good portions. For dessert we had the Sandu Semifreddo which was something we've never had before and it was delicious!

We sat outside on the patio and the view was amazing. I'm big on waterfront dining and was very pleased with everything.

We had a late dinner reservation and had never been here before, we felt a little underdressed as we expected a casual waterfront.. so plan to dress up a little bit.

• Visited June 2012

Spring, TX
“Nice Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Pricey even with a coupon but well worth the experience. Great atmosphere, great staff, delicious food.

• Visited May 2012
Dania Beach, FL
“EXCELLENT FOOD AND SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

I found this restaurant through an offer I received in the email. My mother was coming to visit so I thought it would be a good idea to go and try something different.

I was pleasantly surprised (so was my mom). First, the restaurant décor is unique especially in South Florida. It imitates 1920-1930s Paris restaurants. Our server, Steve, was so nice, attentive, with good knowledge of menu items, made good recommendations…

To start we ordered the baked Brie with apricot, mustard, and wasabi – unusual combination but really successful. For entrees we had the Alaskan halibut and the Chilean sea bass, both excellent. And for the grand finale, crème brulee trio: orange (with Grand Manier, I believe), chocolate, and vanilla. It is almost impossible for me to choose which one I liked best.

This is a pricey place so save it for special occasions. It has a terrace facing the Intracoastal. Hint: great for dates, anniversaries and any other romantic commemorations.

• Visited May 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great dinner place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Love this place! Incredible food,atmosphere and view!

Fort Lauderdale
“Excellent menu and delicious dining not seen very often in South Florida”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

I bought a groupon deal for dinner for two and I am buying another one. This restaurant is unlike any other. I wasn't loving the layout or the furniture. The seats were uncomfortable. BUT, the food is phenomenal! We are big foodies and are always looking for upscale dining to get away from the chains and same old, same old. We started with the tuna tartare tacos and the duck salad. The Tuna tacos are delish, we could eat 20 more! And the duck salad was perfect. So fresh and crispy with a raspberry dressing, yum. For entrees we had the braised short ribs which was the ultimate in comfort food and the Chilean sea bass which was the best seafood dish I have ever had, and I'm a native Floridian! So that is saying a lot I think. Give this place a try. You will not be disappointed!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere