“Shop around!!!” 2 of 5 stars

+1 786-299-9261
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Xcursions USA is a Miami based provider of Luxury motorcoach tour and sightseeing services that provides daily ground transportation Miami - KeyWest - Miami.
“Shop around!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Nothing seems to have a set price with this tour! Firstly it's advertised at $79 per person but we managed to get it for $45 each through an independent salesman. Then we had to pay $25 each to the independent salesman and $20 to Xcursions. So it only costs $20 and the rest is commission!
So they picked us up 15-20 minutes early! Luckily we were ready enough to go as they don't like to wait.
No food or drink allowed, unless you buy it from a Burger King Along the way that clearly has a deal going with the driver.
The driver was trying to sell everybody tours the whole way down to the keys, he claimed a few victims but seemed to be overselling, so we waited until we arrived and phoned the tours our self, turns out we went parasailing for $10 less per person then his "special discount price that only has a few spaces left today!!". It was a bit obvious what was going on when we realised the driver was wearing a shirt advertising the watersport company he has a deal with. Also the trolley tickets are cheaper to get yourself in town then his "special discount price".
I suggest shopping around both for the bus and any tours!

Visited July 2013

Palm Beach, Florida
“It was a good trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

It was a good trip with everything as described, the on-site Key West day trips cost much more. The bus was modern with air con, there was a stop on the way back and there was enough time at the destination :-)

Visited February 2013
Stuttgart, Germany
“such bad and rude treatment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Never again.
They treat us as animals.

They ask me to be ready at 6:15, the driver did not arrived until 6:40

For waiting we bought a coffee and hot chocolate with the kids, When arrived the driver force us to through all the beverage without waiting a single minute.

I never feel treated like this time. When we were already 1 hour running I see that we where just 1 kilometer from our hotel. So I asked him why he did not give us the pick up 1 hour later.

He told me that If I did not wanted the system I can always go out the bus. I was so surprise.

But 20 minutes later they stopped to ask all the bus to change to anther bus. I asked the reason and again an answer rude.

I decided not to continue. and he just through me the voucher at my face. My kids could not believed.

When I asked a taxi to return to my hotel I discovered that after 90 minutes in the bus I was only at 4 km from my hotel.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY .

Visited July 2012
Nicola C, Manager at Xcursions USA - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Unfortunately the customer was given the wrong pick up time by the internet company were they bought the tour (they did not contact us at any time to confirm the time wich from 4441 Collins Av. Is between 6:35 nd 6:45 AM), the hotel pick up is a complementary scheduled service that we offer to our guests going on the Key West trip, our bus will leave Miami between 7:45 and 8:00AM we do pick up guests in different buses to get to the last pick up point in south beach or downtown Miami were they will get transfered to the traveling bus, guests that do not wish to wait for all pick ups are asked to meet our bus at 7:30AM at Bayside Marketplace in Downtown Miami wich it will be our last stop. There are signs that there is NO Food, Drinks or Smoking on board of our vehicles the only thing we allow is bottled water.
If customer does not pay attention to the sign located on the door in all our vehicles that clearly states NO FOOD,DRINKS & SMOKING, the driver will tell them again before they bourd so they can dispose of their not allowed things.
The customer need to be ready to get picked up when bus arrives and we do not under any circumstances have to wait for customers like this one to just finish his coffe while there is more passenger on board and other ones waiting to get picked up.
Caracas, Venezuela
“LOVED KEY WEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Even tought the ride is about 5 hrs, the view is just amazing. Can't wait to go again !!!!

Visited April 2012
Caracas, Venezuela
“Great Full day tour - 5 Stars Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

I and my family went on this tour and really enjoyed Key West, we had about six hours on the island and its a most see island when traveling to Miami, bus Driver was very helpfull, we got picked up from our hotel in Miami Beach, he took the time to explain everything there is to do and see in Key West. The bus was very nice, clean and it seem like new to me.
Bottom line Take this tour for the day and if you can spend a night or two in Key West.
***** 5 Stars