“Perfect Brazilian food experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Description: 305-397-8215
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Perfect Brazilian food experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I've been to Little Brazil many many times and each time it gets better. Every time I visit Miami I go there at least twice. I've had the Feijoada (Brazilian bean stew) which is heavenly! I've also tried the moqueca (fish stew), picanha, and their wonderful desserts such as Brazilian flan and petit gateau. Every thing tasted wonderful and the staff has always been very nice. I love the owner, always trying to make us feel welcome and comfortable. If you're in Miami and love Brazilian food, this is the place to go!

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Miami Beach, Florida
“Horrible food and service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I went there for Sunday dinner, one of the servers was rude, the food was horrible. The coxinha was burned outside, cold inside and the chicken was dry. The shrimp stew (muqueca de camarao) was really, really horrible. It didn't look fresh and the shrimp was very hard, like rubber. I couldn't eat and the staff knew I didn't enjoy the food cause I didn't eat it and I never get 1 penny discount.
$35 dollars....wasted. What a bad experience!!!! I ended up eating at Denny's.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Miami Beach, Florida
“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

This restaurant has been open for a while, but I has never given it a try because I thought the food would be just like the other brazilian restaurants around, which I particularly do not like.
As a brazilian, I am kind of hopeless with the called brazilian restaurants out there in Miami.
One day, my friend told me she had amazing fish in Little Brazil and she liked it very much.
So I decided to give it a try, delivery-hum- never had good brazilian food for delivery. But I tried.
Called, the girl who picked up the phone, amazing, friendly, patient. Recommended me the special of the day, filet mignon, I had called for fish, but she convinced me to go for the special.
20 minutes or less, food arrived. Good portion. My husband arrives homes, he never eats at night. He saw the food, the smell, and decided to eat. We shared the dinner, 2 pieces of filet mignon, rice, beans, sautee spinach, delicious. And believe me, I had some left overs for lunch next day.
Now I am addicted, keep ordering over and over, coxinha, shrimp, piranha, let's go wild. I hope Little Brazil keeps like this. Good service, amazing food. Cant say about the atmosphere, because I order.

• Visited November 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
“Best Brazillian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Went to Little Brazil with my son and his Brazilian wife. We ended up going there twice during my week long visit. Never having had Brazilian food but fancying myself somewhat of a "foodie", I can honestly say that the picanha was unbelievable. We also tried the parillada. I was astouded at what was done with shortribs and chicken. Also had a seafood dish with tilapia and shrimp that was amazing. My daughter-in-law assured me that this was a favorite among the locals and better Brazilian food cannot be found outside of Brazil.

• Visited November 2013
newark
“awesome picanha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Followed the yelp reviews and went to try this place out, glad we did.. My hubby and I both had the picanha which was perfectly grilled and sooooo tender and juicy. It came with farofa rice beans and salsa.. We also ordered a side of sauteed collard greens which is a staple to the picanha dish. Waiter was very attentive, food comes out pretty quick. Would def go back on my next stay. They do add an 18% tip to your bill already but it seems to be everywhere we go which I don't like about the restaurants around here.

• Visited September 2013