“CLOSED” 3 of 5 stars
Review of White House Inn on The Bay

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Miami
White House Inn on The Bay
You added White House Inn on The Bay to your Saves list
2305 NE 123rd Street, North Miami, FL 33181   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in North Miami
North Miami, Florida
“CLOSED”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My parents had stayed at this hotel many times because of the great location and reasonable rates. It was an older hotel in dire need of an update, but the staff was friendly & helpful and rooms were always clean. I found out recently that the hotel is closed, but I hope that perhaps someone will renovate and reopen this this place.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2014

Loved my stay here. The people at the front desk were sooo helpful! The swimming pool was super nice and clean, and it's overlooking the water! We just sat by the pool all day under the Florida sun. The room was okay, nothing fancy, but was great for what I wanted and the price. The manager helped us find our way to some nice places to shop, and we felt very welcomed.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2014

I read reviews on Tripadvisor, some good some not good. But I stay here because so good location. This is first time I visited Miami. I stayed in WhiteHouse hotel. It is a very nice hotel. It is near the water and they help us find good fishing captin. The room is good and quiet to. It is a pleasant experience. I definitely come back again!!!

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2014

Room was standard but view was a excellent. Got a free night stay, room was clean and I was within 10 mins of aventura mall, Houston's restaurant and the beach. Will definitely consider staying here again.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2014 via mobile

Maybe because we used a coupon they gave us the most run down room!?... i dont really know. And after reading all of these Good reviews im beginning to think they wrote them. I will be sure to visit my doctor when i get home to make sure i didnt catch anything from that room! And whoever replies to this review dont you dare try to justify your lack of upkeep! The wall panneling was peeling every 3 feet. The room leaked and kept us up half the night dripping on the sticky mildew carpet. And btw i lay floors for a living and you couldnt pay me enough money to tear up that disease infested crap! I sat on the toilet and was hit in the head from another ceiling leak. Which mind you these leaks are NOT new. The floors walls and ceilings are molded ,sagging, and stink of time passed unatended to. Looking for crack or hookers this is your place but dont waist your money if you are looking for a comfortable night stay. Oh and how is $49 plus tax $60? If your gonna rip someone off at least accommodate them. Your lucky this sight doesnt alow a negative number rating.

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these North Miami hotels

New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Now if these motel had been 5 miles east of its location, or even 3 blocks east on "seedy" Biscayne Avenue (the equivalent of Sunset Strip in L.A.), I would not pay $80 a night for a single. But, to stay on the bay, with balcony views of million dollar homes just a stone throw across an intercostal access canal, and views of Bal Harbor and Miami Beach across the bay, I can get that touristy feel even though I was born and raised in Miami. You see, I travel there to Miami 4-5 times a year either dealing with a rental property or visiting family and friends. I know seedy! I'm from the inner-city there in Miami (Liberty City). The white house inn would blend into my old neighborhood perfectly. The rooms have the look of heavy traffic and only the bear necessities are there: bed, dresser, table, and TV; all which looks like stuff from a thrift store or Goodwill. Its the location that makes this place a diamond in the ruff. You are just a walk down the street to eatery and necessities. A two mile drive across the bridge next to the Inn in the opposite direction and you are in Bal Harbor. And if you've never heard of Bal Harbor, then you should Google it. The pool over looks the bay and you definitely can get your "Miami Beach" feel and photos on out there for a fraction of the cost if you were to stay on Miami Beach. I've never felt un-safe there. Don't expect any luxuries and you'll be fine (especially with the money you save). No hookers walking the avenue or fellas hanging on the sidewalks. Nope, the area is safe for a stroll down to the Walgreens or Denney's. This place is really a $30/night, 2 story motel in a million dollar neighborhood. That's why they charge $80/night. BONUS!! I can fish off the backside of the property, right into Biscayne Bay (plenty of light for night fishing).The reason I gave it a "very good" rating above is simple: LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION, and price.

Room Tip: Get a room close to the office because that's where the WiFi is. It doesn't cover the entire...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife and I were going to the big boat show down here and came across the whitehouse online. They had a special rate for the weekend, so we booked 2 nights. We ended up getting a really good deal, and the staff has been very helpful showing us how to get around the place. The free wifi (using now) is also a nice perk for a spot in this price range.

Room Tip: Ask for a waterfront room on the north or east side.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to White House Inn on The Bay? Share your experiences!