“Affordable and reliable!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of White House Inn on The Bay

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Miami
White House Inn on The Bay
Save Saved
You added White House Inn on The Bay to your Saves list
2305 NE 123rd Street, North Miami, FL 33181   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in North Miami
“Affordable and reliable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I am a regular guest, and i must admit this hotel has won my heart. The rooms are always nice and tidy and the staff is AMAZING!! They always help whenever i need a few extra towels or anything else. The views are to die for, and almost every morning i saw dolphins swimming from the canal into the bay. Definitely recommend the bay view 2nd floor, only a few more dollars but so worth it! Beautiful view and beautiful rooms. Best bang for your buck, i highly recommend!

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Aruba
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Travelling to Miami and the Miami area in November is a challenge. Many hotels are fully booked because of the Thanksgiving holiday. We were "lucky" enough to be able to reserve a room at the White House Inn, a small hotel inn that once had its glory days but lost its appeal over the years. I heard the place was renovated so I decided to give it a try once again. Big Mistake!!

While the room I got was very spacious, you couldn't tell anything was renovated. When I asked the front desk about this, they said that not all rooms had been renovated. In fact most rooms had not been renovated.

When I booked the room, I requested a room with a kitchenette. The kitchenette was outdated, non-functioning and completely dirty, crud growing on its grills (see picture). The small table-top fridge had no shelves inside and had green/black mold forming on the door. There was no microwave or coffee pot in the room. You had to go to a make-shift 'conference room' (used to be a regular guest room) down the hall to use the microwave and make coffee.

Upon my arrival I asked for pots, pans, plates, silverware since I didn't see any in the room. They told me they don't provide it and that its guests usually bring them themselves. Are you kidding me? I'm suppose to lug pots, pans and plates in my luggage? The request was ultimately moot since the kitchenette didn't work anyway. When I asked why they gave me a room with a non-functioning kitchenette, they just replied that I requested a kitchenette. The fact that the kitchenette/stove top didn't work was apparently a non-issue for them.

The bathroom was just as outdated and run-down as the rest of the place. I was hesitant to use it all.

I stayed one night for what was to be a 10-day stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
WhiteHouseBay, General Manager at White House Inn on The Bay, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Sorry to hear your not satisfied with our establishment. To leave nasty and miss leading reviews is incorrect. We're a 3 star motel not a 5 star hotel. As recall you extended you stay with us, once we elaborated rates are subject to change for special events you gave us a hard time and declined to pay. I recall you checked out and came back excepting our new rates so I really don't understand.
Please be advised we are one of the nicest motels around all rooms have spectacular bay front view. Very nice location, low rates, clean, private and spacious rooms.

Travelers are raving about these North Miami hotels

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel again by Miami beach. It was a great trip , nice staff, great views , right on the water. the room was big the balcony big and the pool heated. The Bay had boats sailing thru all day and I was able to catch fish and cook them on stove in my room. I had another awesome time.

• Stayed January 2013
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

The rooms were clean, balcony is big , dock side so jet skis and speed boats can pick up or drop off view is amazing, my kids love the pool, the room had kitchen stove, the price was very low, the front desk people were nice and accommodating, they had washer and dryer available on property. The location is so close to Miami beach and minutes from the highway
AC Irvine

Room Tip: west side rooms are closer to the washer dryer for travelers staying longer than a couple of days
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Everything in that room needed to be change. The carpet was dirty, and the room had horrible smell. All the furnitures were falling apart. They need to upgrade the whole place

• Stayed July 2012
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

This is a GREAT hotel! I would definitely go back again. Dont believe the spam reviews, because it seems like they haven't even been there! If they did, they would rate this a very good stay. It has great views and the best customer service I have had in a long time. The hotel was clean, and the staff was very courteous. I would highly recommend staying there. Great location too!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012 via mobile

Great place, and the staff are very accomedating. I love the water front view. Looking forward to Memorial Day weekend there

• Stayed April 2012
WhiteHouseBay, Manager at White House Inn on The Bay, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
Thank you so much, and we look forward to having you back over Memorial Day Weekend.

Been to White House Inn on The Bay? Share your experiences!