“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Racine, Wisconsin
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The Food was very good and we ate there several times. Other reviewer's are right in that it could be kept up better and a little cleaner inside... The staff was friendly and prices were moderate for the area.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ostersund, Sweden
“ok place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Service was great and the food was good, very casual resturant. There are dollar bills every were in the resturant

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glen Head, New York, United States
“Great Spicy Mexican Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great service. Good food. A bit of Mexican on Captiva. Very casual. Good menu. The bathrooms could be cleaner...

Visited August 2013
Mackinaw
“DISGUSTING! Dark & Dirty.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Upon entry to the restaurant it was dark and dirty. When I received my menu it was sticky and stained. Our table was damaged and had marker on it. The booth was dirty, stained and damaged. There was a loud window unit air conditioner nearby our table. The menu didn’t specify that they don’t serve tequila in their margaritas, luckily I knew to ask. I ordered Sangria instead, it tasted like the cheapest wine was used with the cheapest fruit juice. The food was mediocre for the price that we paid. My husband had the 3 taco meal which was $12.00 with rice and beans and they weren’t anything special, just typical corn shells with beef, lettuce and tomatoes. While the service was decent I don’t feel that it made up for the poor atmosphere and less than average food. Dollar bills covered the walls and the ones near our table had vulgar language on them. I was confused why a Mexican themed restaurant played reggae music the entire time we were there and has Bob Marley pictures posted.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, New York
“The Dirtiest Restaurant I've Ever Seen”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Service was fair, food was terrible, however, after looking UP we saw the most incredible filth I have ever seen in a restaurant. Moist dirt balls and dust strings literally hanging off the ceiling fan and whirling at medium speed over ours, and everyone else's food.

The fairy lights, draped throughout the restaurant, on the ceiling, were caked at least 1/4" high with dust - every cord, every bulb, also aided by the ceiling fan right above them. In viewing the filthy fairy lights, we then noticed a candle holder also draped in dark gray dust, which swayed in the breeze from the filthy fan, just nearby.

We had eaten about half our dinner before we noticed all this visible dangling dirt mere feet above our head and meals. And this is what was VISIBLE to the public. I cannot imagine what I DIDN'T see.

Dinner cost about $60 with tip, we didn't drink. We paid w/a $100 bill, which they didn't have change for. We had to wait about 10 minutes for our server to go someplace - down the road, to get the change. And even then - didn't quite have the change right, and he went ahead and rounded that out in his favor.

I'd have written the whole thing off and simply never gone back, if I hadn't seen the most audacious amount of filth and dirt in a restaurant charging $50 for some REALLY bad "mexican" food. The whole experience is wrong. I felt especially outraged at the complete lack of integrity in taking people's money, serving them food and not even BOTHERING to make the place clean.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere