First thing ... if you can be in Sanibel/Captiva in October (can be windy) or May the locals will love you for the trade and the place is yours .... hardly any kids ... which I love ... took mine many times ... but this was a trip for US !!.
Some places are getting tired, Tween Waters is fresh. Not sure we wanted to sleep in the fancy rooms by the road so we went to 322 at the back with the bay view ... quiet .. large room felt like our flat .. shade car port .
All food excellent smiling faces , good service. Great meal at the "Old Captiva House"
not many people there but that "out of Season" for you , heard that the Pasta night at the Crows nest was great later in the bar ... excellent Pina Collada night cap.
Beds and room clean and comfortble . Great pool area for those not willing to experience the AWESOME beach ... dont be put off that its the otherside of the road ...
Beach bed $15 all dat for 2 or bring your chairs and Shade.
Had the best break ... see you in October or May
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters
- Tween Waters Inn
- Tween Waters Captiva Island
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.