I have recently returned from a "girlfriends getaway". I had not been to Tween Waters for quite a few years so I wasn't sure what to expect. It was looking like it needed some TLC the last time I was there. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the rooms had been remodeled. I was impressed with the decor and happy that the bed was so comfortable.
Trying to please 11 ladies is not the easiest chore, but the staff did their best to do so. We even had to borrow a DVD player for one of our events and if I'm not mistaken one of the staff members brought one from their own home for us to use.
There was a problem with the phones, Verizon didn't have a good reception , but AT&T seemed to work well. That is to be expected for afterall, Captive IS an island.
I would not hesitate to recommend Tween Waters to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island