I want to give a special thank you to a few folks who made our trip really special this year: Jason #1 for the amazing food at the Thanksgiving buffet, Jason #2 for the impeccable service at the Thanksgiving buffet and Crow’s Nest, and Randy Barfield of Fishy Business for the wonderful boat charter.
The reason we keep coming back to this little patch of paradise is the service. You are treated like royalty at every turn; no request is ever a problem. All the staff is professional and extra friendly.
We booked our room for next thanksgiving. Thank you again for the perfect family vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island