We were pleasantly surprised by this resort. From the outside it looks a bit dated, but inside the rooms are very modern, clean, and comfy.
The pool is nice and the wait staff were very friendly.
They have a coffee shop, but it doesn't open until 10 am, which I thought was odd. I'm sure many guests would like a mocha or latte before 10 am!
They offer beach chairs and cabanas, which were a bit uncomfortable (they are wooden).
It would be nice if they had some kind of beverage/ food service on the beach, since every time we wanted a drink we had to go to the pool bar.
They have a shuttle that takes you into Captiva, which was quick and convenient.
We had a nice visit overall though and would stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters
- Tween Waters Inn
- Tween Waters Captiva Island
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.