What a nice place to vacation! The staff are perhaps the friendliest people we have ever met and they seem to be from all over the world. Beautiful beach, warm large pool with two hot tubs, and a wading pool for the little ones.This place was very full but we never felt crowded or were disturbed by noise.Our room was nice with very comfy beds and a view of the sound.Visit YOLO in Captiva for gifts. We also really liked the Lazy Flamingo at Blind Pass for oysters, clams, and shrimp..go early and eat at the bar! The restaurants on site are good, too. Have fun..we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island