The Tween Waters is the probably the best resort i have ever stayed at. From the crab races, to the drinks and omg the sunsets!!! Probably the best burger i've ever had in a long time from the pool bar.
The staff is great, the other guests are great. the surroundings are well maintained and lush.
I can't wait to go back
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters
- Tween Waters Inn
- Tween Waters Captiva Island
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.