We just spent the past week here and had a GREAT time! The staff was wonderful, very friendly and accommodating. The resort was beautiful from the beach to the marina, the pool and the restaurants. If you are looking to just get away and relax, this is the place to do it. It is one of the most relaxing vacations we have ever been on. We stayed in a guest room facing the gulf and it was just perfect. Oh, and the crab races...yup, the guys a nut, but it certainly was entertaining! We would go back here in a heartbeat. We also met some very nice people here and had a blast with them!
Again, thank you to the entire staff at this resort, they were wonderful!
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters
- Tween Waters Inn
- Tween Waters Captiva Island
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.