There are too many other places to stay for you to waste your money here. I stayed in the Palmetto building facing the bay.
First the good:
1. Beds & pillows - VERY COMFORTABLE
2. We arrived at 11:00am and published check in time is 4:00. We were able to get into our room and have a full day at the pool.
3. Great view from screened in porch.
4. Front desk staff was lovely.
Now the not so good:
1. bath towels were on par with those you get at the YMCA
2. shower knob was falling off the wall and water pressure was terrible.
3. screens in porch were very ripped that it did not keep out any bugs.
4. electrical outlet was falling off wall in bedroom.
5. family of ants streaming out of outlet and going up wall. The front desk was very nice when we called but when housekeeping arrived they spoke no english. Hard to provide good customer service when your staff does not understand the language.
6. If you want to go to the beach be prepared to spend about $20 for chairs.
7. coffee cups provided in the room had lipstick on them.
8. breakfast provided was fine unless you would like to eat healthy.
9.Lovely pool but no supervision to manage loud children when their parents pay no attention to them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island