I chose to plan my wedding at Tween Waters Inn which is one of my favorite spots to relax but I wasn't sure how they would do with my wedding but to my suprise and joy they did a flawless job making sure every part of my wedding went perfectly. From the beach ceremony to the reception everything was wonderful. I had a small wedding of 33 and everyone loved the atmosphere that Tween Waters provided. The food was amazing and the cake to die for...we stayed for a three day weekend to enjoy the pool and beach with friends and family. It was the best experience of my life. We will be back for our anniversary. Sherry and Dan are the best and took care of every detail. Thank you Tween Waters for making my wedding day the best it could be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island