“nice atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Edmonton, Canada
“nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Ate on the deck over the water. Food was good and menu varied. Staff were great. Ate there twice and should have gone once more.

Visited January 2013

Ga
“Gorgeous views of Miami Bay and excellent seafood!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We just ate there before our cruise out of Miami last week. We actually changed our pre-cruise hotel just to stay at the Best Western so we could eat here, and we were SO glad we did! The peel and eat shrimp were very fresh, although TOO much old bay seasoning for me so I just rinsed it off into the bowl they were in with some water. My husband ordered the grilled Mahi Mahi sandwich and it was DELICIOUS! We almost ordered a second to share, but we were pretty full by then. I think our kids ordered a chicken quesadilla which they scarfed down (and our 4 yr old is very picky), so obviously that was good as well. The guacamole was also excellent. The yummy key lime pie was reminiscent of the actual Florida Keys...WoW! Service was a little slow, but they were very busy the entire time we were there. This is a genuine waterfront restaurant with boat docks, so there were many people pulling up in yachts and other boats for a Sunday afternoon/evening meal. Most people were in swimsuits with cover-ups or other casual attire. Our kids absolutely loved watching the boats come and go and we enjoyed the romantic sunset we experienced. Keep in mind an 18% gratuity is AUTOMATICALLY added to your bill (we were a party of 4), but the view was good enough that we didn't care. I highly recommend!

• Visited February 2013
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Excelent cost benefit in a beautiful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

great food, reasonable price, beautiful place. I recommend. We were there last January with a group of 8 people. We were well treated, great service.

• Visited January 2013
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

While we were staying at the Best Western hotel, we decided to have lunch at Shuckers Bar & Grill, which is located behind the hotel. The bar area looks a little run down but the seating by the water was wonderful. We ordered boneless buffalo tenders which were great because they weren't soaking in sauce. The quesadilla I ordered came with one of my favorites, guacamole. Excellent. Server was good but I didn't catch his name. I walked away without my credit card and when I came back for it a few minutes later he found it for me right away. An overall good experience.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Miami, Florida
“Greate Happy Hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

It has a beautiful view of the bay, friendly staff and the food is delicious, I especially recommend it for Happy Hour.

Visited November 2012