“Right at the Marina!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Huntsville, Canada
“Right at the Marina!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Best Western On the Bay Inn & Marina is a very good hotel to stay because it is by the water and you would feel so relax just sitting at the patio. They also have a restaurant and bar at the property. Very near Downtown Miami with access whether you go by South Beach or the other way. Staffs are very friendly and they recommended a good City and Boat Tour of Miami. Very much Recommended. Enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Positives:
- Free shuttle from Miami airport to the hotel. We called the hotel after we had our luggage and the shuttle arrived within about a half hour.
- Shuttle ($30 for the room) from the hotel to the Miami cruise port.
- Local bus across the street from the hotel that can take you to South Beach.
- Several inexpensive local restaurants about 5 minutes away (walking)
- Decent breakfast included (including eggs, cereal, yogurt, fruit, danish etc.)

Negatives:
- Hotel and room seemed a bit dated / worn. Corridors are outside.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

the place is just depressing

the rooms are smelly and it is just not a good area, dodgy + noisy

it has a few redeeming qualities like parking + mini-kitchen but it is downhill from there

pay USD120 maximum, park your car with minimum 3 in a room and maybe

Room Tip: find a different hotel
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I researched and this hotel had remarks about the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. Two of the three gentlemen that I dealt with at the front desk were helpful but not friendly whatsoever. The first guy did not smile until the transaction was finished. The 2nd never did smile. The 3rd smiled as I was checking out and had to deal with my complaint of no internet service. Oh, and about the internet service in my room, it did not work when I checked in. I had to leave and stopped at the front to let them know that it was not working. The lady clerk spoke to the male clerk and said Salvio (I think that was the name) is gone and the male clerk asked me to see if I could connect to the internet in the lobby to be assured it was not my laptop. I was able to connect and he told me that the router would be reset. When I asked what to do if there was no connection when I returned, he said that they would be resetting the router so it would be working. I asked what I should do if it wasn't and that I was not sure at what time I would be returning. He said "we are here 24 hours a day." So I left. When I returned, the internet was not working in my room. I called the front desk and a different male clerk said that the router would be reset and he would call me back when he spoke to the company "Speed" something to have it reset. When after a half hour I did not hear from him, I tried to connect and still no internet. I called the front desk and he said he would have to come up to my room. After waiting about 20 minutes, he came to my room with the "Speed" something or another's telephone number and told me to call them. Yeah...that's great customer service. This was around 10pm and I had very little time to work. After calling "Speed" whatever, the internet did work... until about 10:30pm when I went to bed. Guess what! Then next morning it was not working. I did not get near the amount of work done that I needed to get done before having to leave.

The room was execptionally clean and decor in the room was nice. Did not get a room where the balcony overlooked the pool and the bay which was a disappointment. Eggs and sausage were good. Daughter had a waffle and seemed to like it.

Room Tip: If you would like a room that has a bay view, I would suggest requesting. If you need to conduct bu...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Bristol, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Bed, breakfast, shuttle to the port and a reasonable price, you dont need much more. Found the staff very helpful as we were visiting from the UK. Buses also run up and down from outside the hotel, very helpful

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Finding a hotel during Art Basel Week in Miami is a major challenge unless you want to pay mega bucks. We stayed here one night and found the hotel to be rudimentary in its offering. It is really a tired 1950s motel and very similar to what you would find along the I95 corridor traveling north and south.

However, the location suited us well. A clean bathroom, (no water pressure on the 4th floor) very comfortable beds and a large screen TV. What more could you ask for and did I mention the price includes a basic serve yourself breakfast as well ? Not bad in a pinch.

Room Tip: When reserving ask for a room on the lower floors. There was no water pressure on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Palm Coast, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is near the beach and traffic was a little congested. It is beautifully situated right on the water. Rooms either have water view or pool view. The room was spotless with refrigerator, microwave and ironing board with large tv. The pool was large and next to the bay. They served breakfast in the morning which had a large variety of breakfast items including make your own waffles. A restaurant is also onsite and waterfront but the menu prices were high and we chose to eat elsewhere for dinner. Breakfast however was very good. Our stay was just one night as it is close to the port of Miami which was our destination for a cruise. Will definitely return should we chose to go on another cruise.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less foot traffic as there is an onsite restaurant which played music late and qu...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN On The Bay Inn & Marina? Share your experiences!