Really friendly helpful staff at Best Western Bay and Marina in Miami, but too far out of the city and it is really a motel not a hotel. Property is a little on the old side and things are beginning to break down. Door lock caused us lots of hassle on last day when leaving to catch a plan home. We had a real rush to get to the airport which is not the best way to start an overnight flight to England. Staff did all they could to sort the problem but it leaves a bad impression of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet bay front location on an island between Miami and Miami Beach allows quick access to South Beach, downtown Miami, Miami International Airport and the port of Miami. Rest comfortably on Simmons® Pillowtop beds, enjoy flat screen televisions with either a 32-inch or a 42-inch screen. Microwave, fridge, and coffee maker are also available in room. Enjoy the parking, wireless Internet, continental breakfast, MIA airport shuttle, all at no charge. Large pool with decks that overlook Biscayne Bay and a fitness center will make your stay enjoyable.Try our balcony rooms for some extra space with a view. Public transportation directly to South Beach stops in front of the BEST WESTERN On the Bay Inn and Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN On The Bay Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn & Marina Hotel North Bay Village
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn And Marina
- Best Western North Bay Village
- North Bay Village Best Western