The water in the toilet seemed yellow all the time. The hotel carpets definitely are run down. They offer free parking and free breakfast, but finding a place to sit and eat your breakfast might be a challenge given the lack of space.
Very close to Miami Beach (6 miles). Getting to the hotel (from I-95) will take you through a scary part of town, but it gets better as you get closer to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet bay front location on an island between Miami and Miami Beach allows quick access to South Beach, downtown Miami, Miami International Airport and the port of Miami. Rest comfortably on Simmons® Pillowtop beds, enjoy flat screen televisions with either a 32-inch or a 42-inch screen. Microwave, fridge, and coffee maker are also available in room. Enjoy the parking, wireless Internet, continental breakfast, MIA airport shuttle, all at no charge. Large pool with decks that overlook Biscayne Bay and a fitness center will make your stay enjoyable.Try our balcony rooms for some extra space with a view. Public transportation directly to South Beach stops in front of the BEST WESTERN On the Bay Inn and Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN On The Bay Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn And Marina
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn & Marina Hotel North Bay Village
- Best Western North Bay Village
- North Bay Village Best Western