This hotel is a three star hotel. If you are looking for a four star hotel, don't come here. We were pleased with what we got. Clean room, clean pool, clean breakfast area, friendly staff, good location to explore Miami and the surrounding area. There is a supermarket nearby but no places to eat within walking distance. It was a pity that the onsite restaurant Shuckers was closed (building unsafe!) but there is no mention of this on the websites we looked at prior to going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet bay front location on an island between Miami and Miami Beach allows quick access to South Beach, downtown Miami, Miami International Airport and the port of Miami. Rest comfortably on Simmons® Pillowtop beds, enjoy flat screen televisions with either a 32-inch or a 42-inch screen. Microwave, fridge, and coffee maker are also available in room. Enjoy the parking, wireless Internet, continental breakfast, MIA airport shuttle, all at no charge. Large pool with decks that overlook Biscayne Bay and a fitness center will make your stay enjoyable.Try our balcony rooms for some extra space with a view. Public transportation directly to South Beach stops in front of the BEST WESTERN On the Bay Inn and Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN On The Bay Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn & Marina Hotel North Bay Village
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn And Marina
- Best Western North Bay Village
- North Bay Village Best Western