Hotel is not 5 star but has reasonable facitities at a fair price breakfast is free and adequate but a bit busy, hard to find a table at times. Otherwise mainly quite, bit out of town but there is a bus stop outside, Catch the L bus going west to get to south beach. catch the L bus going east to get biscayne boulevard then a no3 bus south to downtown miami. Cost $2 every time you change bus so get plenty of $1 bills which reception were very happy to supply us with. Did get to use the pool once but the rest of our stay was cold and windy and the pool is right on the bay so in the full draught. Staff all very helpful and courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet bay front location on an island between Miami and Miami Beach allows quick access to South Beach, downtown Miami, Miami International Airport and the port of Miami. Rest comfortably on Simmons® Pillowtop beds, enjoy flat screen televisions with either a 32-inch or a 42-inch screen. Microwave, fridge, and coffee maker are also available in room. Enjoy the parking, wireless Internet, continental breakfast, MIA airport shuttle, all at no charge. Large pool with decks that overlook Biscayne Bay and a fitness center will make your stay enjoyable.Try our balcony rooms for some extra space with a view. Public transportation directly to South Beach stops in front of the BEST WESTERN On the Bay Inn and Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN On The Bay Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn And Marina
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn & Marina Hotel North Bay Village
- Best Western North Bay Village
- North Bay Village Best Western