This is a nice hotel at an affordable price. It is in a nice part of Miami called North Bay Village which is a small Island that is quite close to all the action of South Beach but much more quite and affordable. The island has a number of good restaurants and shops close to the hotel. I recommend Shuckers Bar & Grill located on the water next to the hotel. They have great chicken wings, burgers, and bar drinks and are very affordable. If you go to South Beach for dinner one evening a restaurant you don't want to miss is Little Brazil it has some of the best food in Miami.
The hotel serves a complimentary hot breakfast that is decent. The hotel is clean, fairly quiet, and we found the staff friendly. The only down side was limited tight parking for our rental car. We will definitely stay here again when in Miami.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn & Marina Hotel
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn & Marina Hotel North Bay Village
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn And Marina
- Best Western North Bay Village
- North Bay Village Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This waterfront property is a #1 ranked hotel directly on the Biscayne Bay on an island in Miami Beach Beautiful outdoor pool, free parking & breakfast, and Miami Airport shuttle are just a few reasons why this hotel is known for its value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN on the Bay Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.