This is an incredible place to stay while waiting for a cruise.
We stayed on the 5th floor overlooking the bay.
The room was a little musty but you are on the water and should expect that.
Many good restaurant in walking distance
It has a great bar and restaurant and even though the partying continued into the night our room was quiet unless you opened the door.
The price was a little high, But what the heck, we were on vacation.
Shuttle from the airport was a little slow in arriving, but great driver, Walter!
And a shuttle to the cruise port is available for $30
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet bay front location on an island between Miami and Miami Beach allows quick access to South Beach, downtown Miami, Miami International Airport and the port of Miami. Rest comfortably on Simmons® Pillowtop beds, enjoy flat screen televisions with either a 32-inch or a 42-inch screen. Microwave, fridge, and coffee maker are also available in room. Enjoy the parking, wireless Internet, continental breakfast, MIA airport shuttle, all at no charge. Large pool with decks that overlook Biscayne Bay and a fitness center will make your stay enjoyable.Try our balcony rooms for some extra space with a view. Public transportation directly to South Beach stops in front of the BEST WESTERN On the Bay Inn and Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN On The Bay Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn & Marina Hotel North Bay Village
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn And Marina
- Best Western North Bay Village
- North Bay Village Best Western