Wound up here after having an issue with our other arrangements. Great basic hotel- on site restraunt and bar was good, packed with locals, with good service. Room was clean, and basic. Bathroom was tight, but everything we needed- a place to get cleaned up after the beach and get some sleep.
Not all rooms have a balcony- may be a good request upon booking.
RJ at the desk was an incredible breath of fresh air at the desk. Polite, courteous, and professional.
Plan on driving pretty much everywhere from here. 5-10 minutes to get to a wide variety of food, beach, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet bay front location on an island between Miami and Miami Beach allows quick access to South Beach, downtown Miami, Miami International Airport and the port of Miami. Rest comfortably on Simmons® Pillowtop beds, enjoy flat screen televisions with either a 32-inch or a 42-inch screen. Microwave, fridge, and coffee maker are also available in room. Enjoy the parking, wireless Internet, continental breakfast, MIA airport shuttle, all at no charge. Large pool with decks that overlook Biscayne Bay and a fitness center will make your stay enjoyable.Try our balcony rooms for some extra space with a view. Public transportation directly to South Beach stops in front of the BEST WESTERN On the Bay Inn and Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN On The Bay Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn And Marina
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn & Marina Hotel North Bay Village
- Best Western North Bay Village
- North Bay Village Best Western