This hotel is in a great location, right on the water and less than 2 miles from the beaches in miami. We stayed here for 9 nights in a standard king with balcony. The room was very clean, with a huge comfy bed, good size flat screen tv, fridge, microwave and coffee making facilities. Bathroom had a great power shower, although no ventilation so could sometimes have a bit of a damp/musty smell. Iron, ironing board and safe with key in the room at no extra charge, and good hairdryer in the bathroom. Plenty of hanger space and drawers. Balcony had some pation furtniture and was overlooking the carpar and the water. Breakfast was quite good, with lots of choice hot breakfast, cereals, juices, teas/coffees, fresh fruit and a waffle making machine - my only criticism is that there were not enough places to sit down (hotel was full) and each morning we had to wait for a table to come free. The pool area was very clean and the pool was warm enough to swim in during November. Hotel has a gym, but believe me its only 2 running machines in a tiny room. Still, who needs a gym when you can swim or walk along the water front? Parking was included in the price and there is plenty of spaces. Hotel reception staff and cleaning staff were all extremely helpful and friendly. I would definately recomment this place as a safe and good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet bay front location on an island between Miami and Miami Beach allows quick access to South Beach, downtown Miami, Miami International Airport and the port of Miami. Rest comfortably on Simmons® Pillowtop beds, enjoy flat screen televisions with either a 32-inch or a 42-inch screen. Microwave, fridge, and coffee maker are also available in room. Enjoy the parking, wireless Internet, continental breakfast, MIA airport shuttle, all at no charge. Large pool with decks that overlook Biscayne Bay and a fitness center will make your stay enjoyable.Try our balcony rooms for some extra space with a view. Public transportation directly to South Beach stops in front of the BEST WESTERN On the Bay Inn and Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN On The Bay Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn & Marina Hotel North Bay Village
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn And Marina
- Best Western North Bay Village
- North Bay Village Best Western