“Cuban style” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Colombian, Latin, Café, Fusion
Brownsville, Texas, Usa
“Cuban style”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

a new style and one that would grow on you however I did not enjoy it .I enjoy coffee just not Cuban coffee. You may enjoy it so I just gave it an average rating

Visited July 2013

57% Recommend
Miami, Florida
“Good fajitas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Typical hispanic restaurant. They cook once a day a daily meal. Otherwise you have a standard cuban restaurant menu.
The ambiance very typical. A kind of village ambiance. Nice for a little hunger..

Visited March 2013
miami
“AWFUL, TERIBLE AND SMELLY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

first off, this place will SERIOUSLY put most bad 3rd world restaurants to shame.I know, I've been to many.There is no Air conditioning (this IS Miami Florida), just one fan pointed at the large lady behind the counter.Second, it's a pigsty.I asked for a menu and was given a greasy, 5 year old paper menu because(there words, not mine), "we ran out, we're expecting more in the mail".I mean, you get at least 5 tell-tale signs THE MILLI-SECOND you enter.Also, we ordered food(we are the only 2 people eating here....the ONLY 2)and while ordering- experience the absolutely most embarrassing, ridiculous(yet expected in this rat hole) situation ever. We had a restaurant.com certificate which I bought. I had called the restaurant the day before to "verify" it's okay to use it-they said of course. When I present it to the large women, who basically was out waitress, but we had to approach her (while she sat)-she said it was fake, and snatched it from my hands.She claimed it was fraudulent and began shuffling around like a mad person.She picked up a phone, put it down, called over her son, then sent him back to the kitchen. Then, from claiming it's fake(I know it's obviously not), she said its not fake, but they don't take it.I mention my phone call the day before-more confused looks.I dial the phone # from my cell memory(to prove it), and her phone rings. Then, she claims she does know the certificate, but it's no good, they don't accept it.I could go on, but if this isn't enough for you....then you should eat here.Ask for the big nasty woman who has NOT ONE CLUE how to run a business.The whole time it felt like they just didn't want to serve us , and like it was some sort of "front" operation.Don't eat here unless your homeless...or just slow.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“cozy tight seating, friendly service and great Colombian food. You can also buy hard to get colombian groceries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nice place, friendly people, delicious food, reasonably priced, informal ambiance, you can catch a soccer game, a...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2008

Nice place, friendly people, delicious food, reasonably priced, informal ambiance, you can catch a soccer game, a fight, an NBA playoff game... Colombian food as well as a few other international dishes. You gotta go, man.