“Never AGAIN..” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: In between Aventure Ave & Hispanola Ave
Description: We have a lovely outdoor seating area that includes lounge bay seating, table bay view seating, bar, and semi enclosed booth seating. We also have two semi private cabanas outside, as well as two warm fire pits that burn nightly. We have lower bay inside seating thats still has a gorgeous view of or famous bay. When we have our nightlife events we have an illuminated dancefloor VIP Bottle service seating and an indoor bar as well. We look forward to seeing you at Trios On The Bay.
“Never AGAIN..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Well i had a party for my husband about 23 ppl..the food was about the size a three year old child would eat..the service ok not great..and the price was to high..i really wish a went some were eles..
A MAD WIFE...NEVER AGAIN DONT
Eat here..

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Fuerstenberg, Germany
“Great View, Great Kitchen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This place has turned around dramatically for the better. We had a booth with a beautiful view of the bay, which is fantastic considering the reasonable prices! The big surprise was the food. It was delicious. Nice, friendly, and good-looking staff. And decent music on the dancefloor afterwards with a cheerful clientele. There was also a well-stocked coctail bar, but since I don't drink liquor, cannot judge.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hollywood, Florida
“Amazing view great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Love this place, being almost able to touch the water makes up for anything else it's missing. The food here has been great within the last year with the new chef on board who may I mention, I learned came from the Biltmore is awesome! The asian, mediterranean infused selection are really awesome. I had a tasting there recently for our wedding and I must say I was very impressed. Beautiful place, great service and awesome location!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great view and food!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great food and view, sevice was pretty good, and the food was not bad but the price was a little high, also there was some sort of private party going on so they were short staffed.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Worst Food Ever...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Great setting and friendly wait staff however the food was AWFUL and Management even WORSE... My family and I were at the establishment for a birthday celebration (15 people). To begin we ordered drinks that took 40 minutes before being served and an 1 1/2 hour wait for the food to be served. I ordered the pasta carbonara; to start the pasta was ice cold like it had been in the refrigerator, the pasta noodles were not cooked and there was absolutely no sauce on the plate. In addition, I ordered a glass of wine which tasted as though it was from the box and it was served to me in a dirty glass. My sister ordered the steak skewers (delicious but ice cold) and the mac and cheese (HORRIBLE). Everyone at the table shared similar experiences. When speaking to Management about the food; we were severely disappointed at the response.."most customers love the food and its just a matter of taste". Not a very professional establishment. We were glad to pay the bill for the horrible food and vowed to never eat or recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited May 2013