You could not ask for a better location or service. Tekla & Robert were the best of hosts. Tekla was under the weather but still managed to greet us when we arrived. Can't wait to go back. Sorry we didn't get a chance to set and watch the sunset and enjoy a beer our glass of wine with all the other guests. We will definitely do that next year. This turned out to be one of most enjoy vacations to the west coast of Florida. We love just walking the beach and shelling each morning. The sunsets were pretty great as well. We feel like part of the family now. The only negative and this is a small one is the Wi-Fi system. Hard to get a signal sometimes. It worked best in the kitchen. Could need another router closer to the villa areas? No big deal - didn't miss much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber consists of twelve apartments & cottages located on the beach on Casey Key We are an intimate friendly place where you can enjoy a quiet bit of "Old Florida". Our units are exceptionally clean and fully furnished. It's the kind of place where guests return year after year and bring their friends. Give us a call and we will save a sunset for you! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Beachcomber Hotel Nokomis
- Beachcomber Hotel Nokomis
- Beachcomber Motel Nokomis