“Really good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
St. Cloud, MN
“Really good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This place is "partners" with the Comfort Suites. They serve a little appetizer deal on Tuesdays and Thursdays (I believe those days are right, Tues. for sure) at the hotel. The front desk clerk gave us a coupon for a free appetizer for the restaurant.
So we headed there. They had early bird specials and I had the steak, red mashed potatoes and veggies for $9.99. I thought the steak was a little fatty, but it was well-done, like I asked for. My son had the fettucini for $13.99 and I don't remember what my husband had. We asked if they served lunch sized portions at dinner (a lot of restaurants do if you ask), but they didn't.
They have a large deck for outdoor eating, but it had just rained so we stayed in. The decor is really neat.
Our waitress was super friendly. You even get hushpuppies with strawberry butter to start out.
Would've been on the spendy side had 2 of us not had the early bird specials, but you have to try something new right?

Visited July 2014

Belton, Texas
“Nice water front view and good Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

The view was very nice with several boats on water, shrimpboats docked near by and homes across the bay. I sat outside and enjoyed the relaxing view. It was a little warm, but good breeze that made it enjoyable. Food and service was both very good.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, great service and awesome view of the bay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We visit every time we come with friends to their bay house. Always good food, service and we love the relaxing view of the bay.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gainesville, Virginia
“outside waterfront seating”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Had lunch here with the family, including two small children. We sat outside on a very hot day but the shade from the table umbrella and the big tree, combined with the breeze off the water made it comfortable. I am on the shorter side, so the deck railing was right in my line of view which made it diificult for me to relax and enjoy the view at the same time. The food was okay, and priced very well. The hushpuppies were my favorite part of the meal!

“Great service Steve W”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had 20 people in our party with Reservations for 7:00 pm. We were promptly seated with two Waitresses to take our orders. Holly soon wound up as the only server in the room as I never saw the other girl again. Holly hustled and all 20 of us received Excellent service.
My next visit will include a request to sit in her section.

• Visited June 2014