“My Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Niceville
Monticello, Florida, United States
“My Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I totally enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I was here on a business trip and was very please with the everything. Everyone was very nice, and courteous. I would absolutely stay here again. The location was good and the local restaurants were good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Raeford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I Know this is short but you will not go wrong at this location, the staff is nothing short of amazing. I stay at this location several times a year and have been satisfied with the money I spent there every time.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Millbrook, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

The rooms were extremely clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was delicious. The location is is close to major roadways. When I first called for the reservation and was quoted a price, I informed the very nice lady I was quoted a slightly lower price by a nearby competitor. After less than 2 minutes on hold, she informed me the manager approved to match the lower price!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Up-to-date decor, spacious rooms, clean. Breakfast is decent. Hotel was very quiet. Nice touches, like place to plug in cell phone on nightstand, so you can charge your phone and use it for an alarm clock. Friendly, helpful staff. Would recommend this location for business travel in Niceville area.

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service overall and convenient location for us while we visit our grandchildren in Niceville. The manager and other employee are very friendly and good value of the price from room rate to excellent breakfast choice.

• Stayed March 2013
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had a wonderful stay while relocating to the Niceville area. The staff, especially Audrey Beukenkamp and Michele Hartley were very kind, cheerful and helpful during our stay. The entire staff made us feel like family.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Terrific job by ENTIRE staff at this hotel. We wanted to look at Niceville after our 2 months at Flagler Beach,on our way to New Orleans. Very impressed with everyone at this hotel.especially Karalin at the front desk. We got in Sunday ,I asked a lot of questions and she gladly answered them all. The over the top was when I jokingly asked if she would be baking cookies. Karalin said not usually on Sunday but she would make some for my wife and I. We also had a small problem with the room which she immediately corrected. Everyone at the front desk, the girls cleaning the rooms, the breakfast hostess and everyone we came in contact with was GREAT!!

Room Tip: View of the bay