“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Palmer, Alaska
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had the Gyro combo and salad. Overall, "average" is a good description for our entire dining experience. The location leaves a bit to be desired. It's rather hard to get in and out of its parking lot easily unless you've live or have been there before.

Visited January 2013

86% Recommend
Fort Walton Beach
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

As the name states " Fresh Creece". The food is delicious and the Greek Gyro is as Authentic as you will find in any Greek owned Establishment in the United States. Dont be afraid to try food that you can pronounce. To keep it simple order a fresh pizza pie or a calzone. Whatever you order rest assured that it will be delicious and made with fresh ingredients. Great food at prices that wont may you bankrupt. For a better GYRO you would need to fly to Greece.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Gyro hit the spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We turned up at this place when the Boathouse cafe was closed and we were starving. We ordered gyro platters to take back to our hotel. Wow - the portions were amazing (gyro, salad AND fries) and the price was really reasonable. The two guys behind the counter were friendly and efficient.

Visited December 2012
“YUM! My family LOVES Fresh Greece pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

All I would like to say about Fresh Greece is yum. I have not tryd everything on the menu but I've had the gyro plate which I was recommended to me by a friend which was amazing, fresh salad and greek dressing followed by a TON of fries and a drink for 10 bucks. Also the assortment of slices are yummy, preferably i like the spinach and feta and or tomato garlic and basil but my kids love his cheese and pepperoni pizza. I will be returning as soon as I can to fresh greece. The salads are always fresh the subs are always filling, the gyros are to die for and the pizza is the best in the area. Not the best looking atmosphere yet but it's always clean which does it for me. Thank you Fresh Greece! I will be back!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Niceville, Florida
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

love the gyro....took it to go, so can comment on the atmosphere much, but the food was good....didn't get any sides, so can only comment on the gyro

Visited December 2012