“WOW!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Niceville
Clarksville, Tennessee
“WOW!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

When I booked a trip for a short trip to Florida for my husband and me, we had no idea how amazing our trip would turn out to be. We got into town about noon and ate before going to the hotel. We figured we could find out if we could check in early. The lady at the front desk was REALLY nice and super friendly. They did not have a room ready for us to check into, so she called the housekeeping staff to see about getting one ready right away. She also gave us a free upgrade and I was able to pay for our room while it was being cleaned for us. When we got to the room (right next to the elevator!), we were absolutely in awe of its size. It also smelled incredibly clean. It was a beautiful room. The bed was also very comfortable. We would gladly stay there again. While we were there, we couldn't help but compare our stay just the week before at a high-end resort hotel. Our room at the Comfort Suites was larger and felt far more opulent. We also had many more amenities than the hotel we'd been at from the week before. We were extra excited to find a little box of goodies including pillow mist, a sleep mask and ear plugs. I highly recommend this hotel. It is a lovely property with a great staff.

Room Tip: Join the Choices Rewards club
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My mother and I went to see my daughter and her family at Eglin Air force Base. We stayed at the Comfort Suites in Niceville. When we checked in the people at the front desk were polite and very friendly. On our first night there my mother cut her arm and Jeff at the front desk rounded up all the first aid supplies he could find so that I could bandage it until we could go to Walgreens the next morning. Jane who took care of breakfast was very pleasant, polite and even came around spoke to everyone when she was clearing dishes! I will definitely stay there again!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights before going over to Miramar Beach and into a condo. Located close to Eglin and airport, but not super close to the beaches. Close to restaurants, a Walmart, and gas stations.

Room was spacious, clean, and beds were pretty comfortable. A/C quit working on our 2nd night there but fan worked enough that we just stayed in the room. We were on 3rd floor and when we walked across the room, you could feel the floor move and the furniture kind of "shake". We knew there was a chance that the people below us could hear us. We had our four kids, ages 11, 9, 4, and 3. They will be kids and the toddlers were just playing around and at 6:15 pm on night 2 we received a complaint that we were being too loud. I ended up calling back to tell the front desk that there was no way I could just keep my kids from walking around until they were asleep! They apologized and said they'd offer to move the ones complaining. We knew it may have been noisy but it was also only 6:15 in the evening! The front desk guy seemed very embarrassed that he had called to tell us of the complaint.

Pool area was small but seemed clean.

Overall it was a good stay. The breakfast was good, fresh items were served and the breakfast area was kept very clean.

Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This property is so clean! The staff was very helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was fresh and there were many options to choose from. I traveled with my children and the room was clean a spacious. We will stay here in the future. It was a very short drive to the beach and shopping! Great Vacation spot and lots of museums to visit :)

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I recently had a change of assignment from Eglin AFB, Florida to San Antonio, and once I had cleared base housing, my family and I proceeded to spend 17 days at the Comfort Suites in Niceville. From the moment I called to make the reservation, the staff was professional, courteous and probably the absolute BEST we had ever experienced! Adriana was extremely pleasant with the reservation process, helping to secure us the best rate for the duration of our stay. Then there was Jeff, who usually worked nights, who greeted my weary face (from a long day's work of out-processing and preparing for the move) with a cheerful "Hello" which helped lighten the day's heavy burden. At one point, when my youngest child was visibly ill with a fever (clingy to her mommy as we carried her in), Jeff stopped us at the elevator and proceeded to give us a complimentary Sierra Mist to help her feel better. Completely unexpected yet completely thoughtful! Every morning, Jane was in the breakfast area greeting us with a great big "Good morning", and she helped us wrangle our three kids between the various breakfast items . . . then she would not let us clean up one crumb . . . she was amazing and we were actually a little sad when we did not see her on the mornings that she was not working. The housekeeping staff (Jennifer mostly) was certainly on their "A+" game! Not once did we have to ask for extra cleaning, and the rooms smelled so fresh and clean each and every day. On most days, the housekeeping staff even went as far as leaving us personal notes to let us know to call on them if we needed anything . . . obviously they were aware of our extended stay and potential needs with a family of 5, including three below the age of 10! I don't want to leave out Austin at the front desk . . . he was always accommodating to everything we asked of him. I simply cannot say enough GREAT, OUTSTANDING things about this hotel and its staff. If you are ever in the Niceville, Florida/Eglin AFB area and need a refreshing break from your routine disappointing hotel experience, then Comfort Suites in Niceville is where you should book! I guarantee that if we are ever in that area again, we will absolutely stay there again (maybe not for 17 days however), but definitely again! Thanks to everyone for helping ease the stress of our move - you are all professionals in EVERY sense of the word!

Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

From the friendly check in to the morning breakfast room, it was a pleasure. Our stay was short, but pleasant. This made a great stopover between the condo which was not yet available. Will stay again in August to pick up soldier from Eglin. There was some noise from stair doors, but nothing unexpected. Still here and the gentleman at the next table just commented to his wife, "this place is really nice" wife replied " it really is perfect for us."

Baker, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed here on the weekend of May 31st - June 2nd, 2013, when about 45 of us from
Zachary , Baker, LA. area went to the BIG KAHUNA WATER PARK. It was a wonderful stay our Suite was big, with plenty of room for everyone. I have stay at a lot of hotels but, I must say this one was the best. The STAFF WAS GREAT!!!!! any thing you needed they were their to assist you. There were so many different places to eat at in walking distance and shops to pick up any items you may have needed. I will be using the Comfort Suites for my future vacations. The staff at Niceville, FL Comfort Suites is a 10 and ALL THAT!!!! Joyce Caine Baker,La

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites at Eglin AFB? Share your experiences!