Stayed in early April 2014 with my husband for Fri-Sun quick getaway. No regrets here!! Easy to find hotel on a perfect spot on the Beach. Check in was smooth, staff friendly and helpful. Upon opening the door my heart did a happy beat(You know that feeling you get when the room is more than you expected).Large, spacious apartment! The long hallway pass the bathroom and bedroom takes you to an open dining/kitchenette area and then you see it...the balcony that faces the Ocean!! Ahhhh!! The rooms with higher #'s (mine was 403) seemed like it would have had less of an angle to face the ocean so rooms like 409 might be slightly better. No complaints here though. The kitchenette has a microwave and full refrigerator, coffee machine, plates and silverware. I requested a toaster from the front desk and that was no problem. No stove. Plan on making sandwiches to take to the beach and microwaveable items for your stay here. There is a Walgreens steps away from the hotel and a Publix just a short drive away. The beach has a food truck too with burgers, hotdogs, ice cream, etc. Bring your own beach chair & umbrella as this can get pricey down at the beach rental. The beds were so comfy with lots of pillows. Flat screen tvs in the dining area and bedrooms. The shower was awesome. The A/C was quiet and worked perfectly. My tip is to book search the website for special offers. Parking is free. Wifi worked well the first 24 hours and then slows dramatically after. Enjoy!! I did! See my review on PJ's Sea Shack for good eats. Need beachwear? check out Alvin's Island store for good prices and lots of variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western-Oceanfront Hotel & Suites is located directly on the Atlantic Ocean. Our balconies offer a breath-taking view of the ocean where you can enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the sun rise or enjoy the activities on the beach. Our Seascape Restaurant has the coast's best view of the ocean with spectacular sunrises. In addition to our beautiful beach, you can view shuttle launches or rockets from the Cape or visit Orlando's attractions, both of which are a short drive away. The Best Western-Oceanfront Hotel and Suites is host to a myriad of events during the Daytona 500 and Bike Week. Our Best Western-Oceanfront is a 100% non-smoking hotel and look forward to serving you soon! We love our guests and we will treat you right! Please note: guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in. We no longer accept pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn New Smyrna Beach (Daytona Beach) Hotel New Smyrna Beach
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach
- New Smyrna Beach Holiday Inn