My family and I stayed at Best Western NSB recently and it was horrible. The hotel was very dirty and very poor housekeeping. The first room I checked into had multiple cockroaches in it when I called the the front desk no one even apologized. I have worked in hotels for 5 years and know that the basics of customer service is making the guest feel comfortable. When security came to bring us keys to the new room he assisted us to the new room he was very kind. The second room wasn't much better but since there were no cockroaches we stayed. There was cereal on the floor of a room that was supposed to be clean, the fire alarm was chirping, the toilet worked when it felt like it, housekeeping was the worst I have seen and there was a layer of grease on the elevator door for the 4 days we were there. The first morning we went and had breakfast in the restaurant and the girl working dropped the bottle of cleaner she was using and got chemicals on the ground. She continued to step over the chemicals while passing that area instead of getting a towel to clean it, not only is that a health violation but a safety hazard as well that someone could have slipped on. Prices are outrageous for sub par food, needless to say we only ate their once. At checkout the lady told us she would have the manager contact me later that day regarding these issues, i still have not heard from anyone at this hotel, it seems they really don't care about the guests that come to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western-Oceanfront Hotel & Suites is located directly on the Atlantic Ocean. Our balconies offer a breath-taking view of the ocean where you can enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the sun rise or enjoy the activities on the beach. Our Seascape Restaurant has the coast's best view of the ocean with spectacular sunrises. In addition to our beautiful beach, you can view shuttle launches or rockets from the Cape or visit Orlando's attractions, both of which are a short drive away. The Best Western-Oceanfront Hotel and Suites is host to a myriad of events during the Daytona 500 and Bike Week. Our Best Western-Oceanfront is a 100% non-smoking hotel and look forward to serving you soon! We love our guests and we will treat you right! Please note: guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in. We no longer accept pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn New Smyrna Beach (Daytona Beach) Hotel New Smyrna Beach
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach
- New Smyrna Beach Holiday Inn